The following statement clarifies the way in which any personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us when you visit our web site at EssayShark.com (“Site”) owned and operated by FrogProg Limited (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
Information we collect as you browse our website
The statistical data our webserver collects as you browse the website includes information about your IP address, the type of browser you are using, your operating system, and access times. Sometimes, cookies can be used to customize the content of our webpages, based on your browser type, IP address, or other anonymous information.
Cookies are text files used to identify a computer to a server. Cookies identify which computer is being used, not a specific individual user. This tool is used by many different websites to monitor visitor traffic. Cookies gather information about areas of a website that users visit, and the time spent on a particular page.
On EssayShark, both session (temporary) and persistent (long-term) cookies are used; they serve the following functions:
- To remember that a user is in the process of making an order.
- To remember that a user is signed in.
- To display the date and time in accordance with the user's timezone.
- To improve user experience and make website navigation more convenient.
Cookies may also be used by some exterior services that function on EssayShark, including Google Analytics, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and PayPal. However, EssayShark does NOT distribute any user's personal information to third parties, provided they are not involved in the process of placing, completing, or delivering an order.
Users can modify browser settings to accept all cookies to receive a notification every time a cookie is used, or not to receive cookies at all. In case of the last option, the user might not be able to use some personalized services.
The Use of Your Information
On some webpages, you may be asked to provide some personal information, including your e-mail address, or some other contact details. Please note that such information is never sold, rented or shared with any third party. We employ your information in these ways:
- to supply services you need
- internal record keeping, billing, accounting, and market research purposes
- replying back to questions, complaints, or requests
- to make our site content better
- to change the layout or design of our website to better fit customer needs
We may, at times, choose to show your information to chosen third parties to give you data about goods and services and we or they may contact you by mail. As an existing customer, we will contact you only by electronic means, and only about goods and services that are associated with your activity on our site.
Even if you are a new customer, we (or selected third parties) will contact you only by electronic means if you select us to do so.
If you do not consent to the use of your data to this effect, please go to your profile and change your settings to reflect your decision.
If you have allowed us to use your data in the past, but no longer want to, please contact us via “Support” section in your account.
We disclose only aggregate information about our users to our advertisers (for example, we may tell them that 450 women aged under 20 have clicked on their advertisement on a certain day). We may also employ aggregate information to aid advertisers to reach their target audience.
At times, we may supply your personal information to companies that provide services to us to aid us in our business activities. The authorization by these companies to use your information is only to work on the services they provide.
Besides what is stated above, we will not sell, distribute, or disclose your information without your consent unless required or permitted by law, which are rather extreme and rare cases.
Transferring data to third parties
In the event that we or our assets are acquired by a third party, the information held by us in regard to our customers may be one of the transferred assets. You will be informed by email or by way of a notice about any changes in ownership or uses of your personal information on our website. Also, you will be alerted as to the choices you have to secure your information.
A set of appropriate security measures is used to make sure you are protected against loss, misuse, or alteration of information we collect from you.
Use of information acquired from employers or employees pursuant to this article shall be for the exclusive use and information of the commissioner in the discharge of his or her duties hereunder. This information shall not be open to the public, nor be used in any court in any action or proceeding pending therein, unless the commissioner is a party to such action or proceeding, notwithstanding any other provisions of law. Such information insofar as it is material to the making and determination of a claim for benefits shall be available to the parties affected and, at the commissioner's discretion, may be made available to the parties affected in connection with effecting placement.
Access to information
You can ask to be provided with any personal information that EssayShark holds about you. You can also ask for any inaccuracies to be corrected to make sure the personal information we hold about you is always up-to-date and accurate. Such information requests are subject to a separate charge of $35. Upon such a request of yours, we provide you with access to all information we maintain about you, subject to the conditions of the Data Protection Act 1998. You can request this service by contacting our support team at any time.
Last updated: Jan 17, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR WEBSITE.
THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR USE IF YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE. OTHERWISE, THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIS WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED.
BY PLACING AN ORDER ON THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PLACING AN ORDER AND / OR PAYMENT, YOU ALSO AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH FORM THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FROGPROG LIMITED.
In this document:
“Website” means EssayShark.com.
“Customer,” “You” or “Yours” means and refers to you and / or any other person submitting the order to the website on your behalf.
“Company,” “We” or “Our” means and refers to FrogProg Limited, a company registered under the laws of the Cyprus.
“Product” – technical assignment, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with their order.
“Order” means a technical order on a standard electronic form, filled and submitted online by the customer to our website. An order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the customer regarding the product.
By placing an order and / or payment, you are purchasing the product strictly for your personal, non-commercial use. All our products are drafted by freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the company. All products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied.
Additional detailed information about our services can be found on our FAQ page. Please note, it is your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and FAQ page, prior to submitting your order and / or payment to our website.
COPYRIGHT & PERSONAL USE
The products this company delivers are completely original. The full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered is retained by the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
The purpose of delivered products, and other materials available from this website, is strictly for personal, non-commercial use. By placing an order with our company, you agree not to transmit, distribute, modify, publish, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company. By placing an order, you also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the company for any and all unauthorized use made of any material available from this website. Any unauthorized use of delivered products and / or content of this website can subject our customers to civil or criminal penalties.
All products this company offers are non-refundable, and come with no warranties, expressed or implied. No refund can be granted to a customer under any circumstances once the order is completed, unless specifically stated herein. In certain cases, the company may provide a refund at its own discretion. Please refer to the FAQ page of this website for more information about the money back guarantee and the bonus program.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, arrangement or contract with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized products as original. You also agree that any product delivered by the company may not be disclosed to any third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that the delivered product has been distributed or used by the customer in any form of plagiarism, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for this customer.
It is not acceptable for customers to put their own name on the product we deliver. The custom assignments are provided by FrogProg Limited for reference purposes only and cannot be used as a substitute for your own work. It can only be used as an example from which you can learn how to complete your own assignment correctly. Entire parts of the product provided by our company may be used as an example in the customer's original piece of writing only if properly cited. Please check your school’s definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
Our company does not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic dishonesty or fraud. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. Neither the company nor any of its affiliates and / or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and / or other written material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants / positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyers of material from our website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, inappropriate and / or illegal use of material.
- Even though this website can be linked to others, we do not in any way approve, endorse, certify or sponsor linked sites unless specifically stated herein. The company is not the owner of, is not responsible for, and does not control any content of any website linked to our website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that linking to other websites is at your own risk.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
By submitting an order and / or payment, you acknowledge that you are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above, as well as each of the following:
- All products are provided solely as examples for reference and / or learning purposes on how to complete a certain type of technical assignment in a correct manner.
- Any information and / or ideas used from the product must be properly cited. The company does not condone the act of using our products to achieve higher marks within educational institutions, nor do we vouch for the results.
- You agree that this website requires payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this website for educational access.
- Apart from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the products and / or contents of, this website without prior written consent of the company.
- All products are acquired from freelance experts who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and / or its affiliates and partners.
- You agree to destroy all delivered products immediately after reference use of the product is completed. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any product shall be used without proper citation.
- You agree to receive emailed promotional information about specials and contests organized by the company. You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information directly, through the e-mail marketing distributor.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS HEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By acknowledging the above terms and conditions, you agree to release and hold the company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) harmless from any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted; (d) any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the company and company’s Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of your utilizing of our services, your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, your violation of any rights of a third party, or any other act or omission by you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MIGHT NOT BE APPLIED TO YOU.
You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that our customers keep track of any changes made to the above Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.
Last updated: Jan 17, 2017.